- Iditarod ElementaryHOME OF THE HUSKIES!Building promise and potential in the heart of our community.
Click on our links above to access our newsletter, the Iditarod Elementary PTA Facebook page (don't forget to LIKE US) or the iParent link for faster access to registration and more!
Iditarod Pick Up & Drop Off Procedure Update:
- No early pick-ups after 3:20pm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Buses will now drop-off and pick-up students at the front loop to the right of the building as you face it
- Parents will drop off their kids directly in front of the school along the front walkway and exit left or right onto Wasilla Fishhook Rd.
- Parents must park in the front parking lot and come into the school gym and sign out their students at the end of each day.
- Students must turn off and stow their cell phones in their packs upon entering the school.
- No texting your kids to communicate bus or transportation changes. Please call the front office or use School Dismissal by 3:10pm .
- Have your ID with you when picking up your students.
Parents-Iditarod Campus is closed to Middle and High School volunteers and visitors until further notice. Due to the large number of "visitors and friends" we have closed campus to maintain security. Middle and High school students are NOT allowed to ride the Elementary buses home with siblings. If students want to visit a former teacher, they may do so after 5:00pm. If you have questions about this policy, please contact Mr. Porcello.
Please help us earn money for our school by signing up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
This program donates a portion of your spending to our school. Please feel free to contact Mrs. Smith at anytime.We have good news! For your convenience, Iditarod Elementary utilizes an on-line dismissal management system. It is dependable, easy-to-use, and can be updated by parents and guardians from the convenience of their smart phones, tablets, and PCs. We are encouraging parents/guardians to make all transportation changes through the School Dismissal Manager. All changes in pick-up must be made by 3:10 p.m
*SCHEDULE AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
*MAKE TRANSPORTATION CHANGES AS LATE AS 3:10 PM
Click below to access School Dismissal Manager:
If you have questions, contact the Front Office for more information.
View your child's "Specials" schedule for PE, Music or Library by clicking on the link below. You can also follow their recess and lunch times by viewing the right hand side of the schedule.School Starts - 9:15 AMSchool Ends - 3:45 PM
Attendance Matters! - Did you know that regular attendance in elementary school sets up a good pattern for your child's entire school career? Show him/her that school comes first by trying to keep days off for illnesses and family emergencies. Also, schedule routine doctor and dentist appointments for afterschool or over school breaks.IDITAROD ATTENDANCE POLICY:
9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. "Tardy"9:45 a.m. or later - student will be marked 1/2 day absentStudents leaving before 3:15 p.m. in the day are marked 1/2 day absent
- Show your "Husky" Pride by wearing our school logo wear on Fridays! It's a great way to show our school school spirit and let's everyone know how proud you are to attend Iditarod Elementary!